Last updated: May 24, 2023
Shinez.io (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://parentztalk.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Types of cookies used on our website:
There are several types of cookies that we use on our Website as follows:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security Cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around the Website, for the Website to function properly, and for security purposes (e.g., prevent fraudulent use). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the Website may not work.
- Analytic, Measurement and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our Website, in order to improve our services and the way we offer them, as well assess performance of the Website Content and the way it is displayed on our Website.
|Google Analytics||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Google AdSense||Targeting & Advertising|
|Google AdWords||Targeting & Advertising|
|Google Tag Manager||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security|
|Alexa||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://www.alexa.com/help/privacy|
|Quantcast||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/|
|ComScore||Analytic, Measurement and Performance||https://www.comscore.com/About/Privacy-Policy|
|GeoEdge||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security||https://www.geoedge.com/privacy|
|Forensiq/Impact||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security||https://impact.com/privacy-policy/|
|ProtectedMedia||Essential, Functionality, Operation and Security||https://www.protected.media/privacy-policy/|
For additional information with regards to our use of Google products, click HERE.
You may easily opt out of the data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services related to our Website, as follows:
- You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Website, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. The following are some links which you may find useful:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411;
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies;
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/;
- You may opt-out of each cookie category listed above (except strictly necessary cookies) by using the cookie management tool provided on the Website to change your settings preferences.
- You may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page.
- As detailed above, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may collect certain information about you in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These third party advertisers may provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to these third party’s privacy policies to learn more. Please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for more information.
Note that once you opt out, part of the services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer. In addition, note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising, however it will not be targeted.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This site is O&O by Shinez